October 30, 2009

My mind, I fear, has not been on wedding planning...

It's been on being married!

I can't wait to marry Tim. One day I will bake s'mores cookies for him in my own little kitchen, and we will get to eat them together because we will live together! I know marriage doesn't solve everything, but being engaged has just been absolutely blissful. I can only imagine marriage being so much better!



This weekend we're going to visit Tim's best man Tim and his wife Katy. Hopefully T-Hass will have more pleasant weather than Tampa...I miss Pennsylvania.

If you want to see what I want my wedding to look like, go to the library and borrow their issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, Fall 2009. It is my new inspiration board, from using tree branches instead of flowers to having a honey and cheese platter at the reception. It's all lovely.

Also, we've had our photographer picked out since we started dating. Tim's cousin Laura is my favorite photographer. With Laura, I know we can talk about all that we could possibly want in photographs, and she will come through with better than we thought possible. This Christmas we are doing our engagement pictures with her, and I can't wait to hear her ideas and share some of my own.
Here's her lovely blog!

Have a wonderful Halloween weekend...if that's your thing!

-AK (soon-to-be AG)

No comments:

Post a Comment